- 160 million children are studying in 1.1 million government schools. Out of these, 47% do not have toilets for girls. Digital India and Swatch India are key focuses of Evolution.
- Yuva Unstoppable has transformed 800 extremely poor government schools (better toilets, improved drinking water, scholarships, smart classrooms, life skills training, etc).
- We work with 100+ institutes including Adani, HDFC Group, Kotak Bank, Torrent, Cisco, United Way, Exide, Hexaware, Dishman Pharma, Sanghi Cement, Reliance, etc to improve the health, sanitation & education in these schools. Prof Naman Desai of IIM-A Measure Impact, KPMG Audits.
- Our aim is to help 10,000 municipal schools by 2023 – make them completely student-friendly, in compliance with UNICEF standards.
Inspired by the vision of Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on “Digital India” launched on 2nd July’ 2015, We at YUVA after the success of Evolution – School sanitation project, we now envision to create & develop Smart class technology in all Government Aid/ Municipal schools across India where in all the students can gain benefit of latest technology used in the field of education.
YUVA Unstoppable has develpoed 100 plus smart classes in government schools.
Through smart classroom we,
- Revolutionize the Teaching-Learning process in the schools by setting up of innovative IT enabled education solution.
- Enable a technology driven learning environment in schools with an ingenious combination of technology and curriculum mapped content.
- Empower the teachers of schools in acquiring IT skills and to feel confident in using IT as an effective teaching tool.
- Facilitate overall development of the students by providing them access to the world of information and modern teaching methodologies.
Focus on the traditional methodologies of learning delivered through futuristic technologies but with a clear focus on learning outcomes.